Looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Delhi and get some fresh mountain air? Look no further than Kasauli, a charming hill station located just a short drive away. And what better way to explore this idyllic destination than by renting your own car? With plenty of reliable car rental services available in Delhi, you can hit the road at your own pace and experience all that Kasauli has to offer. In this blog post, we’ll take you through everything you need to know about a Delhi to Kasauli car rental – from top tips for planning your trip, to must-see sights along the way. Buckle up and let’s go!
What is the best time to visit Kasauli?
The best time to visit Kasauli is in the spring, from March to May. The weather is mild and pleasant, with temperatures ranging from 15-25 degrees Celsius. This is also the peak tourist season, so expect crowds and higher prices for accommodation and activities. If you’re looking to avoid the crowds, autumn starting from September to November is a good time to visit. The weather is still pleasant at this time of year, but there are fewer tourists around.
What are the popular tourist attractions in Kasauli?
Kasauli is a hill station in the Himalayan foothills in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is about 77 km from Shimla and has an average elevation of 1,900 m. The town is accessible by road and air and is a popular tourist destination.
Some of the popular tourist attractions in Kasauli are:
- Monkey Point: Monkey Point is the highest point in Kasauli and offers stunning views of the Shivalik Range. monkeys can often be seen here.
- Christ Church: Christ Church is one of the oldest churches in India and was built in 1853. It has beautiful stained glass windows and an impressive organ.
- Manki Point: Manki Point offers panoramic views of the valley below and the snow-capped mountains beyond. It is also home to a temple dedicated to Hanuman, the Hindu monkey god.
- Sunset Point: Sunset Point is a popular spot to watch the sun set over the Himalayas.
- Gilbert Trail: Gilbert Trail is a scenic hiking trail that leads through forests and meadows to a waterfall.
Where to stay in Kasauli?
There are many different accommodation options available in Kasauli depending on your budget and preferences. For those looking for a luxurious experience, the Solitaire Hotel & Spa is a great option, offering beautiful views of the valley below. If you’re looking for something more affordable, the Hotel Royal Park is a good choice. There are also several bed and breakfast options available in Kasauli. Whatever your budget or preferences, there’s sure to be an accommodation option that’s perfect for you in Kasauli.
Delhi to Kasauli car rental can be a great way to explore this beautiful and historic region of India. Whether you’re planning a day trip or an extended vacation, renting a car makes it easy to get around and see all that the area has to offer. With so many options available, there’s sure to be something for everyone in Delhi-Kasauli! From luxury rentals with plenty of amenities to budget-friendly vehicles that are perfect for shorter trips, you’ll find the perfect ride for your next adventure in Kasauli.